Do you have depression, anxiety or other mood disorders?
Do you take drugs for or have symptoms like these?
- mood disorders
- panic attacks
- rapid heart beat
- stress or irritability
- muscle tension
- chronic fatigue
- headaches and dizziness
- insomnia and sleep disorders like sleep apnea
- excessive sleep
- nausea or vomiting
- digestive problems like GERD and ulcers
- chest pain
- detoxification from drugs or alcohol
- phobias and other mental suffering
- decline in mental functioning
- indecision or feeling "stuck"
- suicidal or other destructive behavior
- attention deficit disorder or ADD
- ADHD or hyperactivity disorders
Have you tried naturally derived remedies like these with limited success?
- St. John's Wort
- essential oils
- Bach flower remedies
- Cannabinoids like CBC (Cannabichromene) and CBD (Cannabidiol) and other cannabis extracts
- Omega 3 fatty acids
Here you can buy our Depression and Mood Elevator Formula.
Based on the original formula called Xiao Yao San or Free and Easy Wanderer, this formula is excellent at repairing the hormonal and nervous system imbalances associated with all kinds of mood and sleep disorders. It provides building blocks for serotonin, dopamine, and other important neurotransmitters and hormones responsible for creating optimum mental and emotional health.
All of our herbs in this formula are organic and free of pesticides and other toxins found in most other Chinese herb products. While there are many alternative natural therapies for mood disorders, using only one substance is one dimensional in its healing effects. In order to correct deeper imbalances you have to provide a broad range of building blocks, or nutrients, for the body.
A proper Chinese Medicine formula is multi-dimensional by utilizing hundreds of different bio-available molecules and nutrients to restore hormone , neurotransmitter, and other important signaling compounds. Using single compounds or isolated nutrients can be helpful, but often does not achieve the same end result of “curing a disease” by treating the root cause.