Kidney Detox Formula: Organic Concentrated Herbal Extract based on Traditional Chinese Medicine 100ml
Traditionally used for:
- kidney stones
- prostate problems
- urinary tract and bladder infections
- detox from heavy metals, drugs, chemo, environmental toxins
- sexually transmitted diseases or STD's
- vaginal infections
- BPH or enlarged prostate
- urination problems especially difficulty or pain in urinating
- Plantago Seed
- Rush Pith
- Chinese Pink Dianthus
- Rice Paper Plant Pith
- Gardenia Fruit
- Clematis Stem
- Prepared Rhubarb Root
- Licorice Root
- Parsley Root
- Dandelion Root
- Nettles Leaf
- Alcohol 40%.
Use 1 to 3 droppers (20 to 60 drops), three times daily with 60 ml (1/4 cup) warm water, or as directed by your health care professional.
Shake well before using. Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or experience heavy bleeding during menstruation.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark place below 30°C. Do not refrigerate.
At maximum recommended dosage, this 100ml bottle will last for 18 days.
The potency is several times that of regularly available pills and powders, making this excellent value compared to other brands.
Kidney Detox Formula: Organic Concentrated Herbal Extract 100ml based on Traditional Chinese Medicine
This formula is from the classic Chinese Herbal Medicine formula known by many names as:
Ba Zheng San or 八正丸
Ba Zheng Wan (or pill, not powder)
Dianthus Combination Eight Herb Formula
Eight Rectifications Powder
Eight Corrections Powder
Powder for Dispersing Heat and Promoting Urination
Eight-Treasure Powder (not the same as Eight Treasure Decoction)
Pa Cheng San
The detailed attributes of Ba Zheng San or Kidney Detox Formula according to TCM or Traditional Chinese Medicine are as follows:
- Damp Heat in the Lower Jiao (UB)
- Clears heat and drains damp in the lower burner
- Promotes urination.
- Unlocks painful urination.
- Burning, painful, dark, bloody, scanty, turbid, and difficult urination
- Distension, pain, and bloating in the lower abdomen.
- Dry mouth and throat, thirst, and a bitter taste in the mouth.
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- Red with a greasy yellow coat
Possible Pulse Patterns:
- Slippery and Rapid Pulse, possibly Forceful
- Acute urinary tract infection
- Urolithiasis (Bladder Stones)
- Acute Prostatitis
- Urinary tract stones
- Acute Nephritis
- Acute Pyelonephritis
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Use with caution in weak patients or cold from deficiency.
- Do not use without modification during pregnancy.
Originally Appeared In:
- Imperial Grace Formulary of the Tai Ping Era (Tai Ping Hui Min He Ji Ju Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder, Stomach, Lungs, Kidneys, Liver, Large Intestine, Spleen
More about our company:
- We are leaders in the field of preparation, formulation, and clinical practice of Chinese Herbal Medicine.
- Our small size allows us to manufacture unique and high quality herbal supplements which are unavailable anywhere else.
- Most other manufactures focus on powdered, dried, or “granulated” herb powders or pills which contain additives/excipients that may include fillers, flow agents/glidants, lubricants, coloring agents, binders, or disintegrants, many of them toxic.
- We make all our formulas as hydro-ethanolic extracts, which provides a much more potent “fresh” element, namely the volatile aromatics.
- You can immediately smell and taste these oils and other fragile compounds in our product.
- These are highly absorbable and molecularly balanced formulations which your cells can easily assimilate.
Our “Company Mission” is:
- to provide information and products of Traditional Chinese Medicine with complete transparency and safety for the recipient, without the bias and deception of mass pharma and corporatism;
- to provide guidance and assistance in the use of Traditional Medicine as it applies to the cure, mitigation, prevention, and reversal of disease;
- to integrate the best uses of Western Medicine, and discard and discontinue the use of modern harmful practices;
- to provide the highest quality, organically grown, socially responsible, ethically harvested and manufactured, proven and potent Chinese Medicine in the world.